Hours of Operation
- Daily 9am – 2am
The Living Sky Casino is southwest Saskatchewan’s top entertainment destination. Located on the Trans-Canada highway, the casino offers excellent accessibility to the million plus vehicles which pass through the area each year.
The Event Centre, a state-of-the-art multi-purpose entertainment venue, attracts additional business and travelers to the community.
The $35M casino is a joint First Nations economic development with File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council, Nekaneet First Nation and the Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority.
- 60,000 square feet
- Native American Casino design
- Architect: Thalden /Boyd of Las Vegas, Nevada / Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 200 ticket in – ticket out slot machines (Including 5 electronic Blackjack)
- 5 live table games
- Event Centre (performing arts multi-function facility)
- Employs over 200 full-time/part-time and casual positions
- Opened to the public: December 29, 2008
Along with a wide range of slot machines and table games, Living Sky Casino features Horizons Restaurant, which provides guests with quality, value-priced, dining and the Sky Centre, a multi-function event centre capable of hosting all types of performances and functions.
There’s something for everyone at Living Sky Casino.